Yesterday’s clinic truly inspired me. I felt a breakthrough, and I'm still filled with excitement! π
For a while, I've wanted to collaborate with Prosy on various activities, and on September 16th, we finally had that opportunity. We played animal bingo, and she grasped how to engage in the game. Despite her challenges with communication due to delayed learning and physical disabilities, she participated actively in animal bingo. πΎ She understood the game and thrived in the activity.
Next, we tackled some jigsaw puzzles. π§© She needed a bit of guidance, but it was as if something clicked within her. Those moments are nothing short of magical. ✨
In October, we’ll be increasing our home visits, and I’m genuinely looking forward to that one-on-one time, knowing that Prosy will achieve remarkable things. π
We'll focus on writing, helping her learn, understand, and comprehend. ✍️ She has immense potential, and yesterday's experience reminded me of how much is possible.
Sometimes, the smallest experiences reveal the greatest breakthroughs. A game of animal bingo. A few puzzles. A moment when a child shows you something they've never shown before. π
Those are the precious moments that make this work deeply rewarding. ❤️
Prosy had that moment yesterday. We shared a moment where I thought, Yes, there's so much more this child can accomplish.
That fills me with excitement! I can’t wait to see what we will achieve together. π

Comments
Post a Comment